Here are the steps to disable TIA Desktop notifications based on browser.
Google Chrome :
1. Go to TIA homepage
2. In the URL bar, beside the URL, you will find a lock sign, click it and a dropdown will show up
3. Find Permissions > Notifications
4. Set the alert according to your desired preference
Note : When you open Tech in Asia site for the first time using Safari, you'll be asked a permission for Tech in Asia to send push notifications to you.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences
2. Select Notifications tab
3. Find Tech in Asia record and set to Deny